City v Southampton pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pay £6-99p for a 24 hr. pass. on NOWTV box. Not bad to watch City.

We've just got this NOW stuff, and I was tempted to get a 24hr pass yesterday and watch the game, but then I thought, pessimistically, that I would feel right pissed off had we not won, so I didn't bother. I'm claiming some credit for that win, 'cos had I bought the pass Sterling's 'knee-er' would have gone over the bar!

Southampton are ultra defensive and struggle to score goals , OK they put four on Everton but my grandsons under 11 side would give them a game at the moment , there is no way they will come and try and play football , the game will be like most this season , attack v defence and our centre backs playing in their half. Would be nice to get a couple of goals up early doors , to give Foden and Diaz some minutes but a scrappy 1-0 would do the job for me ,as Pep has said we cant win every game 5-0. If the next couple of results go to form we will be a minimum 12 pts clear of the Rags come Derby day.

Southampton are ultra defensive and struggle to score goals , OK they put four on Everton but my grandsons under 11 side would give them a game at the moment , there is no way they will come and try and play football , the game will be like most this season , attack v defence and our centre backs playing in their half. Would be nice to get a couple of goals up early doors , to give Foden and Diaz some minutes but a scrappy 1-0 would do the job for me ,as Pep has said we cant win every game 5-0. If the next couple of results go to form we will be a minimum 12 pts clear of the Rags come Derby day.
They are not a defensive team,it will be an open game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.