David Silva signs one year contract extension(p33)

I think a game v a Spain International XI would be very fitting. He could play a half for each.

I'm not an empty seat spotter, and genuinely couldn't care less if we sell out for meaningless CL dead rubbers or League Cup reserve games. But I'd be gutted if it wasn't a full house for Silva, and I don't think it would be.
Cant going many going .City fans never turn up to most testmonials in great numbers .why does he or any other player in this day and age need a testimonial ?

Cant going many going .City fans never turn up to most testmonials in great numbers .why does he or any other player in this day and age need a testimonial ?
To be fair I think most testimonials these days are charity events so its not for finacial gain.

To be fair I think most testimonials these days are charity events so its not for finacial gain.
Even so if it is for Charity i cant see a big crowd turning out even though the guy to me just has no faults .cant say a bad word against him but City fans just dont seem to "do"testimonials

Yeah, it's not for his profit - just to say thank you for an amazing career. Proceeds would go to charity obviously.

Tbf to Niall Quinn (pipe down all the haters!), he was one of the first major players to donate the proceeds of his testimonial to charity IIRC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.