Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest, where has Evan's reputation for being good on the ball come from? Noted long ball merchants West Brom or noted long ball merchants Northern Ireland? Genuinely can't remember seeing either side try and pass it out from the back under pressure, although I will admit I try my best not to watch either side

Out of interest, where has Evan's reputation for being good on the ball come from? Noted long ball merchants West Brom or noted long ball merchants Northern Ireland? Genuinely can't remember seeing either side try and pass it out from the back under pressure, although I will admit I try my best not to watch either side

where did he get the reputation of being a good defender from, playing in a 11 man defence

where did he get the reputation of being a good defender from, playing in a 11 man defence
Agreed, honestly I don't understand the link at all, he was always such an average player at United, nothing stood out at all. Can't see how being a young Gareth McCauley at West Brom has enhanced his reputation so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.