Shakhtar (A) Pre Match Thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want them to but I have a feeling Otamendi, Sane and one of Kun or Jesus will play. Would be madness to risk an injury to Ferna especially with the advantage Pogba's suspension gives us in the midfield, we don't want to even it up.

I don't want them to but I have a feeling Otamendi, Sane and one of Kun or Jesus will play. Would be madness to risk an injury to Ferna especially with the advantage Pogba's suspension gives us in the midfield, we don't want to even it up.

I thought Fernandinho would play but seeing Yaya in the presser yesterday has convinced me otherwise.

One of Aguero or Jesus will play because usually only one plays at a time anyway. I personally think it will be Aguero.

I don't think he will go too drastic defensively. Shakhtar are a good side and need to win this game really and if we go too weak and untested we could get absolutely battered.

I remember that Wolves game with Mangala and Tosin in central defence. Had Wolves been more clinical we could have conceded a good 2 or 3. Shakhtar are a far superior team and are at home.

.....................Bravo................................

Danilo...........tosin....the mangler...........delph.

...........................yaya...................................

...................arteta...........pep....................

.............foden......Kidd.......brahim
Kidd never plays well up front on his own. Arteta just doesn't give him the support he needs

So I think you are wronger than a wrong thing

In a bag marked..... WRONG

8lXRHr4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.