Match Thread | Shakhtar Donetsk vs Manchester City (06/12/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did anyone expect, our 2nd string ain't all that, they are, they need a win we don't, game will pan out exactly as it should, turn it off and forget it ever happened

Why the fcuk do we play the game then? We could just not turn up for this game and have 0:3 easy way! This is bloody joke, they could easily be 0:5.

your right sack the board !
Come on, be serious! I am just saying this is a game of football, lose it by playing it, not just turning up and rambling about. These same players might turn up against Rags, what then?

Not pretty is it?

Too many shit performances to go through individually but it's fair to say that Gundogan, Bernardo and Yaya haven't covered themselves in glory. As for Tosin, I've said it before and I will say it again.......absolute dogshit. A centre back that can't/won't tackle and quite frankly looks like he doesn't give a shit. Always thought he wouldn't make it with us but I'm starting to doubt he will make it at any level.

he doesnt give a shit ? what because of the way he runs or walks ? what exactly has he done wrong. your writing a 20 year old off, with no first team defence around him and its one of his first starts this season..... unbelievable harsh criticism. then again I'm nor suprised to see people slating a 20 year old youth players on here.

Surely the fringe players should be busting a gut to show what they are worth.

Gundogan not the same player since his last injury, B. Silva struggling to adapt and Yaya past it.

We have to lose sometime and tonight would be as good a time as any.

Resting all of the back 4 shows tonight. Midfield not offering much things can only get better. I think some of the regulars playing aint showing much tonight. Jesus and Sane and Eddy all not preforming well.

Trying to find the positives in that first half. .....
We have qualified in first place.
The game doesn’t matter.

Would hav3 expected more from those that need to impress. Danilo, Bernardo. Sane needs @ bloody good kick up the arse.
Diaz on at half time I hope. Move to 4 at the back. Pull Leroy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.