3rd Rd FA Cup - City v Burnley 1500hrs 6/1/18

Pretty sure I remember City playing Chelsea at home attendance 40k in the top of the table first division clash and United playing Forest in a cup quarter final in front of circa 56k in 1989. Like you say cuts and the world we live in now makes it unlikely both could be played simultaneously.

Around then it was league cup City v Norwich, United v Spurs on same night, when United Played Forrest in the cup at home around 87 we had a Simod Cup game at home against Chelsea I think.

It has happened around 2012 and another time recently too.

Around then it was league cup City v Norwich, United v Spurs on same night, when United Played Forrest in the cup at home around 87 we had a Simod Cup game at home against Chelsea I think.

It has happened around 2012 and another time recently too.

Yes so nothing new and you would think a modern football match would be easier to manage.

Out of interest did you ever hear anything more from Gordon?

Yes so nothing new and you would think a modern football match would be easier to manage.

Out of interest did you ever hear anything more from Gordon?

I was never in contact with him, only when I met him at the BT thing and Arsenal away.

Why have they only been given 5500 ???

Maybe they don't think any more will go at £45!

Prices are now set by the home side and I don't think the away side are guaranteed a say on it. The prices must just not be higher than home tickets (the idea being to prevent e.g. Shrewsbury charging West Ham £40 and home fans £20).

Maybe they don't think any more will go at £45!

Prices are now set by the home side and I don't think the away side are guaranteed a say on it. The prices must just not be higher than home tickets (the idea being to prevent e.g. Shrewsbury charging West Ham £40 and home fans £20).
I assume the allocation is just the top tier which means the robbing red tests can charge what they want as there will be no scum in that tier. £45 is nothing short of a disgrace and I hope that Derby fans boycott the game. If they charged us that I hope we would tell them to f**k off

I assume the allocation is just the top tier which means the robbing red tests can charge what they want as there will be no scum in that tier. £45 is nothing short of a disgrace and I hope that Derby fans boycott the game. If they charged us that I hope we would tell them to f**k off

The thing is that Derby still get their share (45% or something) of the gate money, so the whole ground at £45, and the club are happy.

Reading last year had the same thing, and subsidised it to £30. Utd do this every season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.