Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So @HolisticJim was talking out of his arse, especially as he didn't even know what part of Silva's anatomy was sore midweek.

Always makes me laugh comments like this.
I repeat a rumor, which is the purpose of forums, that was stated on sky sports and suddenly I'm talking out of my arse.

Have a word with yourself!

Maybe, and this is the only thing I can think of, is it's because Pep was concerned about the height of our squad and the risk from set pieces? Not that Gabby is the best defender I have ever seen mind.

Or maybe it’s because Aguero hasn’t scored from open play since the Napoli game and Jesus offers far more movement.

Right call for me on the Jesus ahead of aguero today, was always going to happen based on what he was saying in the Neville interview, when pep says there is no better striker in world football that presses and reads passes from defence and midfield that Jesus he’s more than likely going to start in the ‘big’ games. Just very wary of their pace on the counter, like it or not you have to respect the dangers the 4 they have going forward on the real with the space we are likely to leave. To quote Paul Merson, I think we’ve got a Desmond on our hands

The rags trying to play us at our own game.. Napoli tried it and had partial success. They are a much better team than the rags. I think there’ll be plenty of goals in this mostly for ys

Mourinho has panicked by the looks of that selection, even to the detriment of having any real height advantage.

If Sane can help Delph out with Rashford on that side, we are effectively facing Lingard as a number ten and two square on holders in Matic and Herrera.

It's all there for us. They can only hurt us from a ball chasing back towards our own goal, so we have loads of space to play between the lines.

No excuses really to create loads of chances getting in behind Young and Valencia.

Our own full-backs don't even need to bomb on as much.

It's classic Mourinho, giving himself a ready made excuse.

He wins, he sarcastically raves about City being the great attackers.

We put five past them, and he says giving the fans what they want even without Pogba.

Fucking hell I hope you're right there mate.

Dad of one of my daughters's friend coming around momentarily. Scot and big United fan. But very jovial and decent guy - so I'll have to behave :)

On the other hand, if we score ...

An honest Mourinho knows his side gets beat 8 times out of 10 and he will get fucking slaughtered getting beat at home parking the bus so he has picked a side he can hide behind afterwards if we do win.

The **** thinks only of himself.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.