Utd v City post match

Brilliant.

Just brilliant.

What a fantastic tactical masterclass from Pep, using Raheem, then Merlin, as a false 9, or extra body in midfield, whichever way you want to look at it, then, to all intents and purposes, playing three at the back until we retook the lead. However, I don’t like the keep-ball that we started with about four minutes to play. I know we have the boys with the skill and ball possession ability to do it, but it only takes one mistake and a hoof to Lumpkaku, Whatshisname or Rashford with their pace, and we could be in trouble.

Having said that, we never looked in danger. It was men against boys at the swamp today and long may it continue.

You have to expect mistakes as most goals are mistakes. Its a question of minimising them which we did today it was literally two chances in 90 minutes and that was it. They scored from one if them and our keeper saved the other. So two chances out of 90 minutes. That's why we are top of the league and more likely to extended that lead.

So what’s the last line of the park the bus park the man United song? Might come in handy at work in the morning :)

Jose Mourinho, Jose Mourinho, ...repeat

She parked the bus, she parked the bus ...Jose repeat

Your football is crap, your football is crap Jose... repeat

If nothing else i loved the interview blaming the ref, could not have been the fact we hammered them.

Jose Mourinho, Jose Mourinho, ...repeat

I am spending more rime on Rag cafe, its fantastic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.