Utd v City post match

Hello guys. Just wanted to introduce myself quickly. A former red here who "moved to the other side of town", and boy am I happy I did that move!!! The sky is really clear blue here! Looking forward to an amazing season and hopefully we get to taste some silverware at the end of it!
Hedge your bets my friend, support Chelsea as well, maybe they win next year or the year after, maybe they win a cup. Rags don't win anything though, smart move.

Irrespective of their goal, & a couple of iffy passes, I thought Otamendi was fucking brilliant today. Heroic performance when the rest were doing some bizarre shit. If he had cracked we would have found a way of losing that.

Utd are a disgrace for the money spent. Embarrasssing shite.

Great day.
This is a team with BALLS

I fucking love this club,what a game they played today totally outclassed utd and showed the gouger up,the scoreline flattered the fuckers,and just to add hahaha how funny was it seeing Noel Gallagher taking the piss out of a shell shocked Neville even souness was pissing himself also liked his bit after the game the gouger going on about diving then claiming they should have had a pen,back in the studio Noel “the hypocrisy of him there just sums him up” hahahahaha well done Noel Gallagher...Cmon City......

May of won, but we were still robbed. Shows how good we are though if we are still winning with a dodgy ref

Imagine being a United player Now, and going into the rest of the season knowing your manager thinks you're so far below us that to try and get a result, you have to play like Huddersfield, whose entire team cost about £5 or something.

Mourinho will say you're the best, he'll say it's luck and referees and cheating, but it'll all ring hollow because today, on the biggest stage, desperately needing a win, he decided you couldn't do It, you couldn't play City like equals, and you still lost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.