Tunnel bust-up after derby

Mourinho was thought to have gone to the door of City’s dressing room to ask their players to show more respect as music blared and the Premier League leaders celebrated jubilantly.

Fucking LOL. Look lads, I know I spent all week accusing you of cheating, claiming you were only winning the league because of referees giving you favours, and then just wrote off your historic win as "lucky" and down to a refereeing mistake...but would you mind showing some respect?

Mourinho looking for as much help to cumulatively force himself out of the United job

I hope Pep sat there smiling with pride as that bellend got drenched by a pint of semi skinned

Mourinho was thought to have gone to the door of City’s dressing room to ask their players to show more respect as music blared and the Premier League leaders celebrated jubilantly.

Fucking LOL. Look lads, I know I spent all week accusing you of cheating, claiming you were only winning the league because of referees giving you favours, and then just wrote off your historic win as "lucky" and down to a refereeing mistake...but would you mind showing some respect?

Bang on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.