Tunnel bust-up after derby

Lol.....I've only just found out about this this morning after turning the telly on.
The pressure's definitely getting to him, the miserable sod.

The media peddle this José myth and carried it in the build up, that he knows how to win. Danny ‘I’ve got an opinion’ Mills said he’d back José in a one off game. The reality is like a boxer getting old over night that his tactics are not all conquering any more. I’d be surprised if he’s there next year.

A Ramones track comes to mind - "beat on the head, beat on the head, beat on the head with a pint of semi-skimmed..."

Their meltdown has made the day even better, it feels like the whole fucking club is imploding.
How about
beat on the twat, beat on the twat, beat on the twat with a pint of full fat...

The media peddle this José myth and carried it in the build up, that he knows how to win. Danny ‘I’ve got an opinion’ Mills said he’d back José in a one off game. The reality is like a boxer getting old over night that his tactics are not all conquering any more. I’d be surprised if he’s there next year.

He will have his advisors tapping PSG up as we speak as he seeks the nice easy 1 team league his dinosaur tactics now require and then he will land the Portugal job.

His first job at PSG would be to get rid of Neymar and sign Lee fcuking Cattermole as a replacement

Anyone mention Rooney trashing the dressing room at our place some years ago? I know I do hold a grudge a long time.

He will have his advisors tapping PSG up as we speak as he seeks the nice easy 1 team league his dinosaur tactics now require and then he will land the Portugal job.
Can just imagine Neymar and Mbappe will be so excited at the prospect.....

The milky stained kid is in a huff
United ain't fuckin good enough
Lukaku is shite, he won't go far
Eleven points clear ha ha haaa

The milky bars are on me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.