United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought Herrara got yellow card for dissent and being a snidy little s**t
No, once the free kick is given it's a mandatory yellow for the dive, that's why referees prefer to just play on when they're not sure. He really should have gotten a second yellow for his behaviour after but to be honest with you I'm glad he didn't, gives them less straws to clutch.

So what was Herrera's role yesterday? It sure wasn't man marking De Bruyne after about 4 minutes...

It looked like he was on the pitch to try and draw fouls or try and get someone sent off. He is a shell of himself, not that he was great to begin with, but now he can't even pass a ball forward.

He spent the majority of the game either on the ground screaming or running at the ref screaming, it was bizarre.

Glutton for punishment?

It doesn't make much sense as it is - Utd had a go in the second half??
Well for a rags fan it will have been relative to the first half which must have been hard to watch from their point of view(they had nothing to get their hopes up over), we were just frustrated our dominance wasn't translating into goals and fearing a lucky break for them against the run of play which eventually happened before the whistle for half time. You're right though they didn't do much better in the second half they just managed to have a few more chances which were bound to happen over the course of the full 90.

Really, despite the sour grapes immediately following it that always happens, after that game most of them have to know we are miles ahead of them at the moment even with Pogba in their side.

Last edited:
So what was Herrera's role yesterday? It sure wasn't man marking De Bruyne after about 4 minutes...

It looked like he was on the pitch to try and draw fouls or try and get someone sent off. He is a shell of himself, not that he was great to begin with, but now he can't even pass a ball forward.

He spent the majority of the game either on the ground screaming or running at the ref screaming, it was bizarre.
I think you've nailed his role there to be honest. It's a shame, he was a great player at Bilbao, the scum have ruined him, Mata, Martial and Shaw.

Not gonna bother watching it, but did he mention how we should've got a penalty when Otamendi got fouled?
Nope didn't see that mentioned but the clip has been heavily edited so they may have cut that part. That was the only viable penalty shout in the match for me. I thought there was contact on Jesus' claim(around thigh height) but it would have been a harsh one, no dive though and I don't blame him for asking for one if he felt contact.

Last edited:

that was his role

I particularly enjoy the bloke saying that time should have been added on for when we continuously won throw ins and corners at the end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.