Neil Custis

‘dark webb’ - brilliant! My ex shared a lunch with him at the Grand National, a few years ago. She said he was haughty and supercilious.
My mum reckoned she’d knew someone, who knew someone, who knew him. Bearing in mind that the 60’s were nothing like as liberal as now, she was adamant that he’d “paid up to get a sailor out of the navy”. Quite why she told the story with as much relish as she did is anyone’s guess but, tell it she did...

My mum reckoned she’d knew someone, who knew someone, who knew him. Bearing in mind that the 60’s were nothing like as liberal as now, she was adamant that he’d “paid up to get a sailor out of the navy”. Quite why she told the story with as much relish as she did is anyone’s guess but, tell it she did...

Was it Roger the Cabin Boy?

Bluemoon;- the only place where a thread on Neil Custis can end up discussing Cliff Richard.... Congratulations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.