Neil Custis

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Withnail, 22 Jan 2017.

1. Withnail

Withnail

Just had the misfortune to watch Sunday Supplement and dismantle Pep saying he is cracking, under the pressure and he does not feel he will be a success even when we buy big in the summer.

What a fat odious prick who knows nothing about football. Quite clear agenda by the media to derail Pep but will know there is only one winner. In pep we trust 1!

2. dronefromsector7G

dronefromsector7G

Standing on a fine line, between this and that
    When we rise high over the next two or three years I hope he and all the other ****s have a front row seat.

3. karen7

karen7

I recorded it,played the first couple of minutes to see what they were going to talk about then deleted it,never going to watch them bitch about pep again

4. Dave S

Dave S

Good tip. Don't watch it.

5. Ed2607

Ed2607

Pile a crap so I don't usually watch it unless Henry Winter is on it. He calls it as it is and has no anti City agenda. The rest are c@nts.
    Won't it be so so satisfying when Pep/City stuck it right up his fat arse and make him eat his words.

6. waspish

waspish

He has been around the scum to long he has been assimilated.

7. Brett Sinclair

Brett Sinclair

A fat odious geordie cretin - he has no business reporting down here in Manchester

8. blueinsa

blueinsa

Rag Hunter!
    The only story in town since day 1 has been "Pep fails" and they will do everything they can to ensure they get the chance to write it.

Sums up the British media and attitudes im afraid but as the OP rightly says, Custis is a fat fuck know nothing so who gives a shit what he thinks?

9. jessery

jessery

Retail Management
    I'm an American but I don't watch any American sports, just City. Does anyone know if the US's sports journalism is as bad as it is in England? I used to read just about every daily article mentioning City but stopped a couple of months ago cos it was so bad. Just curious if anyone knows.

10. BJL_City

BJL_City

i'd rather they get it out of the way this season so they have nothing to write after that.