Premier League Midweek Games 12/13 Dec

Is it weird that I want Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs to win their games (Apart from when they play us of course).
As long as we are champions and it means the rags finish outside the top 4 then I can see your logic

Are the Huddersfield players able to attack? This is the worst I’ve seen from any team going forward. They’ve literally gone forward once in the whole game, their players look like pub players on the ball. 3-0 now.

To anyone who may be watching it, do Burnley look likely to score/win?

I'm relying on them atm

Are the Huddersfield players able to attack? This is the worst I’ve seen from any team going forward. They’ve literally gone forward once in the whole game, their players look like pub players on the ball. 3-0 now.

They certainly tried plenty more of it than they did v us, in the early stages, but are actually shit at it. The lack of intensity by their players and the lack of organisation, compared to the game v us, is quite annoying, same as when they played Spurs.

We had a much tougher task there than Chelsea or Spurs have had (or the rags for that matter, they were just shit).

Surely a pre-match wine would be better, in order to oil the wheels.

They've got to do the press conferences, haven't they? So they wanna keep the drinking on the DL. Plus an unnamed Scottish manager probably wanted to see if the result went his way first before he cracked open the wine and lubed up for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.