Rumoured Newcastle takeover

Apparently there has been some progress.

In my opinion it has to happen before January or at the very latest mid-January or the investors will back out given Newcastle are slipping down the table.

Could be a very interesting January transfer window.

this is about 10 years to late and football clubs like newcastle are now are going to be made to play ball with the FFP the new rules in the premier league and uefa it means money can not just be pumped in and players sign for big money also i think £300 million is cheap for lock stock and barrels something smells fishy

that woman is just a middle broker and her money will not be used and am 100% she was involved in someway with the man city take over and she had to sweep up all the shares manchester had that was her job i think got got hold of the majority and then the others had to sell

this is about 10 years to late and football clubs like newcastle are now are going to be made to play ball with the FFP the new rules in the premier league and uefa it means money can not just be pumped in and players sign for big money also i think £300 million is cheap for lock stock and barrels something smells fishy

that woman is just a middle broker and her money will not be used and am 100% she was involved in someway with the man city take over and she had to sweep up all the shares manchester had that was her job i think got got hold of the majority and then the others had to sell

well hopefully they quietly become a feeder club for us.

How are good honest clubs like ourselves and PSG supposed to compete with clubs like this?

Another money laundering outfit masquerading as a football club coming up.

I'll give it a year before the horse punchers plea for the return of the cockney mafia.

Hopefully they won't compete with us, I'd like us to dominate for a few years at least.

Don't want those Geordie fuckers signing Bale and Neymar in summer do we.

It will interesting to find out who she is fronting this deal up for, I hope they get some good owners and that they get to enjoy what we have.

Its all good in my opinion, sure they could develop into a real force but i am sure we will plan accordingly, it will apply even more pressure to the rags though.

It requires more than just funds to break into the Top 4. Everton is a good example. If they finish mid-table outside Europa League places, I find it hard how great players would go to them. They may get some decent ones, but still will not be enough to challenge Top 4/6.

We had to do it.

I know that the rules made it easier for us than it would br for Newcastle, and they will have to have a very good manager, which they do, and an excellent hierarchy at the club as good (or almost) as ours.

Easier said than done, but possible.

Last edited:
Good luck to Newcastle. The more clubs that come to the party the better for me. We have smashed the United/Arsenal cartel. Though we have now largely beaten FFP it is still a disgrace that clubs like Newcastle (whose long-suffering fans deserve better) will now be held back by it. Increased competition can only be good for football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.