Has everyone given up now?

I thought it was interesting Mourino went back on his comments from Sunday about the league being over ("Probably, yes").

He claimed last night he'd never said that, I wonder if he realised he can't afford to admit defeat publicly yet, or if he felt his players need to keep playing like they're in the chase.

I thought it was interesting Mourino went back on his comments from Sunday about the league being over ("Probably, yes").

He claimed last night he'd never said that, I wonder if he realised he can't afford to admit defeat publicly yet, or if he felt his players need to keep playing like they're in the chase.
Beat spuds this weekend
And it's CHAMPIONS 2018 Tattoo for my xmas prezzie of the wife.
C.T.I.D

No-one will give up. If Chelsea were 11 points clear would we have given up?

More importantly, we shouldn't be complacent, never take the foot off the gas - we have to batter Spurs on Saturday, otherwise it's only 8 points gap and we still have to go to Anfield, Goodison, Spurs and Arsenal yet.

Fans didn't give up because fans are eternal optimists but bar that one season, when we have been a mile behind, we have finished a mile behind.

It's not a case of teams giving up. More a case of us being too good to allow it to happen.

Personally I see a different side this year. Completely different. Strong spirit, excellent patience, quality, players adapting. I just don't see how that will change so dramatically and I don't see how the chasing pack are going to suddenly became world beaters again.

Rest is important and is now being used. The Leicester game in the cup should once again be used to rest Fernandinho Silva, De Bruyne and Sterling.

Truth is this morning,we should be 13 clear,how Bournemouth not scored at the swamp last night is beyond me,mullered them from all accounts and had 8-2 shots on target

Win on Saturday and I'll start to dream a little.

Long way to go whatever the Spuds result and it's only 3 points for a win but we look like a runaway bus rather than a parked one.

Rags and the Dippers thought they had won the title.

Anything can happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.