Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear oh dear Phil Neville on the debate show on sky,talking about city “but have they been tested defensively”...
Whenever I hear Phil Neville talk I can't help thinking the lights are on but nobody's home

Dear oh dear Phil Neville on the debate show on sky,talking about city “but have they been tested defensively”...

Someone needs to tell all these ‘have they been tested defensively’ cocks, that it’s really hard to test us when on average our opposition gets the ball +/-20 minutes a game. Allowing for getting the ball out of their own half, you can’t expect more than 4 or 5 clear chances in that time. We’re basically only going to lose to a team that takes 3 out of 5 chances, as I’d back us to score a minimum of 2 against anyone.

Having said this, if we remain unbeaten past the Liverpool away game, what will these cocks say then?

Last edited:
Napoli tested it but came away beaten and the best attack in euorope tried to test it.every fucker else has boarded a bus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.