Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

The only thing left to have a pop about now is we've not kept a clean sheet. Does it really matter when scoring 2,3,4 more than the opposing team. Our gd is +44 already!!

What more can you say about Kev, wonderful vision,never ending stamina,super intelligence,the guy is a priceless treasure without a doubt,and what a great all round performance from the team,those dirty fuckers were lucky it was not six or seven and they won't forget that schooling for a long time.so that's 16 on the bounce now so how far can we go ?

I think today is the day I stop doubting this team.

I seriously thought we would drop points today when I saw Merlin was out. It just felt a bit off, and just by the very nature of these winning runs, it has to end relatively soon.

But I was so wrong, we aboslutely fucking battered them. Only negative is the goal conceded and that we didn't put the 8 past them they deserved. Outclassed in every single position today.

Seeing Spurs players run to Pochettino in a first half injury break, desperate for him to fix it somehow, was the perfect way to sum up the game. They we handed a lesson and didn't know what to do.

KDB was outstanding today. I think him and Silva should be joint player of the year. Alli made a huge mistake with that foul, it just made Kev angry and you don’t want to make Kev angry!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.