Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

There are Spurs forums that aren't so full of racist bile but I now find their fans some of the worst out there,

Considering how much legal stuff there is to try to remove racism within football, how is it that certain forums allow posters to incriminate themselves this way and make themselves part of the problem by allowing those posts to stand ?

Totally dominant from our side from start to finish. We were effortlessly in control throughout. Kane and Alli should have been red-carded both.

The FA should allow for review of obvious player endangerment/violent conduct even when such conduct is yellow-carded during the game - if an independent panel unanimously judges that a red-card should have been given, then a retrospective red-card/ban should apply.

Players intentionally seeking to injure opponents need to be punished so that such behavior is discouraged as much as possible.

Totally dominant from our side from start to finish. We were effortlessly in control throughout. Kane and Alli should have been red-carded both.

The FA should allow for review of obvious player endangerment/violent conduct even when such conduct is yellow-carded during the game - if an independent panel unanimously judges that a red-card should have been given, then a retrospective red-card/ban should apply.

Players intentionally seeking to injure opponents need to be punished so that such behavior is discouraged as much as possible.

I'm tempted to say give the ref chance to upgrade or downgrade a card to rectify an obvious injustice but I am a little worried that those who have axes to grind may influence refs against City. A bit like the video ref thing that is due to be implemented.

Just watching again on BT Sport.

.... we look even better than through my pissed up haze on the day and how biased are the pundits? Hoddle and co joking about Kanes tackle at the time....we really are up against it and I love it. Fcuk the lot of them.

the best post match analysis on youtube.

watch

I think that is the most enjoyable piece of analysis I have seen of my team, ever.

By the way, for those of you who might not have caught this gem. An "article" from the Spurs' Fighting Cock forum, penned by one, Sam Bouroudjou:

"We have allowed money, soaked in blood, to buy the league and potentially do so for years to come. All the pundits clap and talk about how great City are, the journos write articles detailing their meteoric rise and their sensational ability. But no one in the public sphere discusses how they got to this point. Not by earning it, like Liverpool and United have done in the past, but by throwing money at their problems until they go away. Give any team the money Manchester City have and they will have a similar world-beating force. They have spent more on fullbacks in one transfer window, than we did on the entirety of our starting XI. They can hide from the pundits behind a guise of beautiful football, while they kill the game in this country and s**t cold cash into its gaping, corporeal mouth."

I particularly savoured the "soaked in blood" part. If Kim Jong Un pushes the red button down and incinerates L.A., and gets his own country incinerated in return, you can be sure that the Sheik's filthy oil money will have played a key part in proceedings. It's beyond fathoming that this is a response to a team having lost a football match!!

You literally couldn't make this stuff up if you had the imagination of Shakespeare and took an overdose of benzedrine.

Hilarious. I'm past getting annoyed about cocks who cannot grasp the concept and validity of investment or that money needs to be invested wisely. I'm also quite certain that Sam has not got a clue what investment the Scousers and Rags have had in the past.

the best post match analysis on youtube.

watch

Bumping this for the benefit of those who haven’t seen it yet. This is a fantastic review which highlights the gulf in ability between City and Spurs from Venezuelan Alejandro Moreno, who I have not heard of before. Ignore Steve Nicol, who thinks Mane plays for us. Moreno gets it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.