Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Ah fuck off. Mane kicked Eddie with his studs, leg straight.

Ota kicked him on an arc. Leg raising with the leather.

Never a red.

Ali and Kane set the standard for Pawson. Would have been rather 'odd' had Otters gone and then those two had stayed. I thought Pawson did a decent job, considering. I don't know how he arrived at the Kane booking 'cos he had his back to it all. He can't have seen anything! He's either taken City players' word for it or the fourth official and lino have ear-wigged him.

I know, but same as manes if you catch a player that high in the face with your boot it should be a red imo.
Again though the two are not the same, there's a world of difference between the soft top part of the boot(leather and padding... less dangerous than a clash of heads which happens frequently) and the bottom of it(studs, hard plastic), add to that he wasn't two feet off the ground nor was the full weight of his body behind it(out of control)... yellow all day long and I'd say the same if a Spurs player did that one of ours, Mané's is still a red.

Kane and deli you are a fucking disgrace. Dirty bastards.

You will get off lightly in the press as you are England’s golden boys but those fouls were a disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.