Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Bet we'd be well clear at the top if we didn't keep missing such good chances.

City - Brilliant in every department.
KDB - Brilliantly brilliant.
Pawson - Tried his best to help Spuds but he's no Clattenbent.
Spuds - Don't like 'em but at least they came to play football and made it a superb game.
Dele Alli - Petulant little twat
Etihad - Get some bloody heating in that stadium.
Possession - 53% - WTF? FFS Pep get it sorted.

The only thing is, we are missing a lot of chances. We will not get that many against PSG or other teams in the champions league.

Just got in & not watched it back but that was quality today. Brilliant all over the pitch. Ginger Kev was different class. I though Mangala had a decent game, for all of the stick he has taken from some on here, he hasn't done too badly in the last two games for our 4th choice CB. The whole team played well today, some of the football is on a different level to the rest of the PL. We are lucky to be witnessing this. We made Spurs look very ordinary.

well i watched this game via a cracking stream from usa with lee dixon and graeme le saux co commentating. They totally get us. Full of praise. No mention of money but plenty of talk about just our football, de bryune and pep. Plenty of praise for peps coaching. Was nice not to hear tylers dreary begrudging commentary!
Spurs gave it a go and got stuck in, sometimes a bit too stuck in, but at least they came to try and win by ruffing us up a bit but we are just simply too good at the moment, just too good.

To be fair, BT Sport were incredibly positive too. McManaman loves us these days, and Hoddle started out trying to be Spursy but they were so obviously played off the pitch that he shut up pretty soon. Darren Fletcher can be incredibly annoying as he's one of those who just hype up the story they want to cover, but as the story was us winning a 16th game and smashing Spurs, he was similarly eulogising about us.

I do really like that NBC football coverage when I need to use a stream though, feels like the pundits are much more relaxed and able to talk freely than on british TV>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.