Talksport

Just had a proper Lol at the salty Spuds fan, Murphy needs to give his a wobble if he thinks thats a dive

The worry is Murphy is on one of these panels so he is going to be bias! He also went in about he never dived watch the majority of players getting tackled or trying to go for the ball and then show it in super slow motion 99% of the time it could be said that player dived, the natural instinct of a player or anyone going down you put arms out and try move your legs away so you don’t get hurt.

The same Danny Murphy that made his career benefiting from heskey constantly being blown over by an opposition
cough or sneeze?

Good old Dwight ,City are just one bad result away from being caught! So he think that the scum get 11 points a game .

Yorke really is one of the thickest twats in the media. I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to hire the numb fucker. The sooner we tie the league up the better.

Some of the "Football Fans" who go on TS and say "Oh well he has spent 200m yet he's not the best manager" come unstuck when they get called up on United / other teams spending the same amount, funny to listen to.

Also how he hasn't improved any players..Love it

Ah anyone hear poor old Ahmed the United fan at the end of Jim whites show today? Ah bless him and his salty balls.
Pep isn't that good coz he already had KDB and silva! And he's spent millions on players. Anyone can do that.
Poor old Ahmed. He's not enjoying us is he. Bless.

typical fuckwittery and wumming today,cant touch pep the club or the players so lets just spout any bollocks,murphy is a disgrace,he has been saying on there and MOTD that teams should leave one on our players,hard tackles and let them know they are there,he probably would be happy if we had 2 players out with broken legs this morning the ****

Turned the shite off when the tw*ts accused KdB of diving for the penalty...

thats the thing, nobody has mentioned it all weekend (not that ive seen anyway anywhere) and then all of a sudden the talksport experts decide hes dived!

And dont get me started on fucking dwight yorke being on there!!! FFS.

I have to tune in though whilst we are doing well just to see what spin they put on our wins this time. jim white has said that united, chelsea and spurs would all do us but they havent. Murphy said teams should get into us and press us, spurs did and failed. Its joyous. Still a long way too go though. I dont think any City fans will be singing "we're gonna win the league" anytime soon......

Yorke really is one of the thickest twats in the media. I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to hire the numb fucker. The sooner we tie the league up the better.
The media hire them because of people like you who bite and phone in or text etc, his fathering skills should tell you all you need to know about the man ignore the backward fucker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.