Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF post match thread

WTF you talking about ? " Hang their heads in shame" ??

I can see this competition for what it is and was happy with the team for the most part. However, this is supposed to be a discussion forum.

"Hang their heads in shame", hahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm talking about all the panic, worry and lack of confidence on the thread. Some need to grow some balls and have faith in what he's trying to do, fair fucks to him being brave enough to put trust in them and it paid off.

So yeah, hang your heads in shame for not trusting the manager and supporting his decision

fucking hell, I've just realized it's the same fucking ref who sent off Walker vs Everton. Did Walker bang his bird or what?

vardysteptoe.jpg

Vardy snapped after the game...
Brilliant - LMAO

I'm not sure gray dived there, tbh. In runs like that you can fail down without it being a dive, you can even feel there was a contact that made you fail. But it was never ever penalty and just one **** needs to be banned from football and that's the ref. 8 fucking minutes. The commentator on my local TV was laughing sarcastically on each of his decision tonight. It's not even that penalty or added time, he missed like 10 straight fouls for us, it was one of the most sided refereeing I've seen in last few years. And watching City week after week, you see lot of them.

Yeah no dive... need him to play Saturday ;-)

Did anybody notice Nmecha's burst at the end of the second half? Was like lightning, why doesn't he make bursts like that more often?

And still didn't get the ball. Gundogan and Silva were bit frustrating with the youngsters tonight, refused to pass the ball to them on many occasions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.