Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF post match thread

What makes this competition beautiful for me is it allows me to watch our youngsters play.
When Diaz & Foden were taken out it became less entertaining, Nmecha and Dele-Bashiru couldn't get into the game ( Which is understandable and acceptable ), but never the less hopefully this unexpected 30 minutes ( Extra time) will help them to adapt to 1st team football.

Tosin was great, he is more comfortable with the ball than Mangala.

Hopefully Pep will keep playing the promising youngsters ( Diaz, Foden,Zinchenko & Tosin ) in the semi final.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in stat, here is how our players were rated today according to whoscored

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1...eague-Cup-2017-2018-Leicester-Manchester-City

Expected a starting lineup like that, expected a match like that. Enjoyed it rather a lot and i do not mind the odd set of penas either tbh. Not to often but every now and then they can be fun, as long as we win ofc :-)

Jesus fought hard considering the gods were against him today. He played us out of of trouble from the very back and dragged their defenders all over the shop. He will be bloody knackered.

Can City ask that Maddely never referee a City match again?. He should be demoted to National League games.
But that would be unfair to the National League.

I thought it was a pen myself...

tumblr_p18bjv5wIV1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

can't see the contact, tbh. maybe from another angle but it looks like a dive from this one.

What makes this competition beautiful for me is it allows me to watch our youngsters play.
When Diaz & Foden were taken out it became less entertaining, Nmecha and Dele-Bashiru couldn't get into the game ( Which is understandable and acceptable ), but never the less hopefully this unexpected 30 minutes ( Extra time) will help them to adapt to 1st team football.

Tosin was great, he is more comfortable with the ball than Mangala.

Hopefully Pep will keep playing the promising youngsters ( Diaz, Foden,Zinchenko & Tosin ) in the semi final.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in stat, here is how our players were rated today according to whoscored

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1...eague-Cup-2017-2018-Leicester-Manchester-City

i agree i hope these players in particular play in the next game. they deserve it.

He was superb. Pep’s reaction to him at the end was telling. Think Tosin’s Star is rising plus a really nice lad.

He's improving every time I see him. Same with zinchenko too. It's not easy to adapt from playing as an atacking midfielder to a left back. Props to him. I wish pep tried nemecha as a striker rather than a winger though. I wanted to see what he was made of.

Super effort tonight all the kids done well special mention to zinchenko and adarabiyo. Nothing against mangala but adarabiyo is better than him in every way he’s so much more composed than him mangala has at least one mistake a game I’d put him ahead of mangala in future games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.