Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand the extra caution vs a side with Spurs uncanny knack of turning fuck all into goals though.

If we can keep going as we are doing, for a little while longer, it could be great news for the young players, as we will be more willing to 'chance' bringing them on at 2-0 & rest the seniors for euro games, biggest Prem games etc.
Well unless the team hits a really bad slump and the atmosphere turns very negative I think at least one should be on the bench every game. We lack an option on the left which Diaz can provide and if we're honest Foden brings more to the team than Yaya atm. We might like to laugh at the rags but the one youth player in every match squad rule wouldn't be a bad idea for the rest of the domestic season.

Well unless the team hits a really bad slump and the atmosphere turns very negative I think at least one should be on the bench every game. We lack an option on the left which Diaz can provide and if we're honest Foden brings more to the team than Yaya atm. We might like to laugh at the rags but the one youth player in every match squad rule wouldn't be a bad idea for the rest of the domestic season.

With the number of games spread over the competitions & the number of substitutions allowed, I don't see why it has ever been a problem, having a young player on the bench for most games, tbh.

With the number of games spread over the competitions & the number of substitutions allowed, I don't see why it has ever been a problem, having a young player on the bench for most games, tbh.
Size of the senior squad combined with a different mentality in the dressing room mate.

damaged a ligament in the Leicester game, will be out for a while according to Pep.
Shame that, hopefully one of the seniors twats that Maguire **** in the return league game.

Within the rules of the game of course.

Gutting for the kid and us.

Given our involvement in every comp,our success on the pitch and subsequently our ability to integrate the kids,this is incredibly piss poor luck.

Our players get absolutely no protection and the longer it goes on the more emboldened opposition players will be.

Gutted for Phil—one of the worst injuries to have at this phase of his development. I am sure he will rise above it but it is still an awful setback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.