Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsurprising really. Teams are allowed to assault us every match, often with no foul given, never mind a red/yellow card. This won't be the last this season.

I'm no doctor but I assume its better to have ligament damage in your foot than in your knee? Anyone with more knowledge than me that knows how long he should be out for?

I'm no doctor but I assume its better to have ligament damage in your foot than in your knee? Anyone with more knowledge than me that knows how long he should be out for?
For restoration to previous state it is better (as players sometimes never get back to their previous playing level with knee injuries, mine being a example of that), but recovery often takes much longer (depending on the injury) as complete immobilisation is more difficult, even in a boot. Ankle injuries can also be tricky to assess for full recovery.

Nah, ACL is a bad one in the knee but there's some bad ones in the foot and ankle as well, especially for a footballer. We've no idea on which ligament or severity of damage so impossible to tell, it could be a standard ankle sprain and two weeks or something vital ruptured and we don't see him again this season.

That's really fucking bad news. Always going to be a risk coming from the youth games but such a shit thing to happen at this point in his career. Hope he recovers quickly.

I did my ankle ligaments 3 times and came back fine each time
Did my knee once at 29 and haven’t played since

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.