Can they ever be caught?

I think that the whole football league system will change so much over the next decade or so that we won't catch Liverpool or Manure in the domestic league titles list.

However, we will probably be very well placed to top the English list of winners of a European league of some sort.

Honestly I don't care if we don't, I can leave the counting trophies to the rags and istree boys, that's what defines them and makes them such souless hollow fans.

As long as we play football that is a joy to watch I will be happy, and that football will lead to some trophies from time to time, after what we've had before, that'll do me.

Wow. Surprised at the amount of silverware Villa has, had to check to see where they are currently. But if we can make a dent in the CL title rankings while Pep is here, that would be amazing!

for me football is about the here and now history means nothing its what your team is doing right now that is the most impotent and the future and vision your fans can see all the titles and cups mean nothing on the pitch and many of the stuff the current players and managers never won them so the history books never won a game of football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.