Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERY single game against a non-Top 6 team from this point on is going to be seen as a potential banana skin, until we lose. This is what we have to learn to live with now that the whole world expects us to win going away.

However, if we can come through the next few unbeaten and then get a result at Liverpool, I think the world will have to wake up to the FACT that not only have we rewritten the record books, but we are doing it against the best the Prem has to offer on their own patch. So far, Chelsea and United have felt it. If we get through the Liverpool game still on a winning streak, we are living in rarefied air....the likes of which no-one has ever seen before!

The future is BLUE!

Stoke & West Brom have scored the same amount of goals (4) as the entire top 10 put together!
So we need to keep our focus in these next 3 very winnable games to make sure there are no silly let ups.
And I’m sure this will be the case.

20 wins in a row has a nice ring to it
Nice round number, but if we get past Pool, no reason we can’t make it even longer! However, things are lining up for us to get there and then....well, who knows?!

One game at a time, but we have the Premier League record!

Not quite...almost. Still have to break the Bayern record.
Even if we lose tonight then ours is a better achievement. Playing Chelsea, Rags, Pool, Arsenal and Spurs and winning is much tougher than what the Munich team had to deal with and we don’t care about other leagues either.

Nice round number, but if we get past Pool, no reason we can’t make it even longer! However, things are lining up for us to get there and then....well, who knows?!

One game at a time, but we have the Premier League record!
If we beat Liverpool to make it 21 in a row then I will genuinely start to believe Pep is God.

I’m often quite cautious, dare I say pessimistic, before many games but think we’ll win comfortably tonight. Newcastle are just one of those teams that we always seem to do well against in recent times. I’ve probably cursed it now though.

I’m often quite cautious, dare I say pessimistic, before many games but think we’ll win comfortably tonight. Newcastle are just one of those teams that we always seem to do well against in recent times. I’ve probably cursed it now though.
Bookmarked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.