Talksport

Just listening to Danny Kelly and a rag phoned in , he said ..." its all well and good at the moment for City , theyve had no injuries this season , lets see how good they are once they start picking up injuries "...To which Danny Kelly replied " dont you count the long term injuries to John Stones , Benjamin Mendy and Vincent Kompany then ? "
The rag completed ignored Kellys commments and carried on waffling on about something or other , thankfully for all our sakes they had to interupt his banal rant to fit in a vanarama or gutterbrush advert...
He is by no means the first deluded rag to try to make this pathetic, bogus argument.

Had a twenty minute listen to Kelly and Demi Wave Dan (Simon Jordan) this afternoon, they were saying it would be quite some time before City are self sufficient!!!

Have I imagined the constant steady climb in City income for the last nine years and we are not only now making a profit but quickly catching the four teams above us revenue wise and with no debt ( I know there was heavy investment initially), but are CFG not now acknowledged group wise as worth over two billion dollars, more than covering the heavy initial investment, why are these cretins still reporting otherwise...

Had a twenty minute listen to Kelly and Demi Wave Dan (Simon Jordan) this afternoon, they were saying it would be quite some time before City are self sufficient!!!

Have I imagined the constant steady climb in City income for the last nine years and we are not only now making a profit but quickly catching the four teams above us revenue wise and with no debt ( I know there was heavy investment initially), but are CFG not now acknowledged group wise as worth over two billion dollars, more than covering the heavy initial investment, why are these cretins still reporting otherwise...
Jordan hates us with a passion,1000 blues could call him and tell him he is wrong but he wouldn't have it

Jordan hates us with a passion,1000 blues could call him and tell him he is wrong but he wouldn't have it
He's a typical millionaire who thinks he's always right. Despite looking like Robbie Savages special twin.

Pretty sure I've just heard them say city making changes is a bit of a gamble could lose momentum. Barcodes making changes you can understand with so many fixtures coming up...

Did I really just hear some childish petulant prick say that the PL need to take sanctions against CITY?

Cos we're too far ahead it's making the league look like the SPL.
What about sanctions against the teams that are playing negative football. Christ even Neville said Newcastles first 30 minutes was the worse had ever seen last night.

Everyone listen up ... all the media hatred thrown at us due to our success is about to end.

Why you ask ? Well there are a new world beating team in town .... thanks to the bin dippers signing of VVD the treble followed by the super cup are now back on and Mickey Quinn of Talksport is off to the bookies to place a tenner on it.

Talk about wankfest, I reached for the sanitizer just from listening to the deluded twat.

Did I really just hear some childish petulant prick say that the PL need to take sanctions against CITY?

Cos we're too far ahead it's making the league look like the SPL.
What about sanctions against the teams that are playing negative football. Christ even Neville said Newcastles first 30 minutes was the worse had ever seen last night.
What about sanctions against the rags when they dominated for two decades or the dippers before that? I don't ever remember anyone talking about financial doping

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.