Talksport

i listened for a bit this morning, man u fan calls in on jim whites show.

and i quote i shit you not

"If you want a manager to guarantee trophies by being defensively strong then you get a Mourinho, but if you want a manager that could bring you trophies by playing attacking football you get a Ryan Giggs" HA HA HA HA A FUCKING RYAN GIGGS!!! Well i almost crashed my van!!!

i listened for a bit this morning, man u fan calls in on jim whites show.

and i quote i shit you not

"If you want a manager to guarantee trophies by being defensively strong then you get a Mourinho, but if you want a manager that could bring you trophies by playing attacking football you get a Ryan Giggs" HA HA HA HA A FUCKING RYAN GIGGS!!! Well i almost crashed my van!!!
Almost spat my coffee over living room reading this ....sooooo funny LoL

Just listening to Danny Kelly and a rag phoned in , he said ..." its all well and good at the moment for City , theyve had no injuries this season , lets see how good they are once they start picking up injuries "...To which Danny Kelly replied " dont you count the long term injuries to John Stones , Benjamin Mendy and Vincent Kompany then ? "
The rag completed ignored Kellys commments and carried on waffling on about something or other , thankfully for all our sakes they had to interupt his banal rant to fit in a vanarama or gutterbrush advert...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.