Premier League Games 30/31 dec

I thought Saints deserved a point, could of had all 3 if they had scored, particularly first half. I don't see this ending well for mourinho.

He's a complete bell tapper that wanker Moanio isn't he, and by f#@k that Shingard toad has gone to the top of my "most hittable rag player" list purely because of his smarmy grid.

Or Young,i suspect.

The 60 million pound man got away with something very similar recently so I won't be holding my breath.

My bet is that he will get off through " lack of force ".

In any case they are a poorer side with him in it so part of me wants him to stay in the side.

They should be worried about finishing Top 4 at this point. They had a joke of a schedule early on and predictably easy CL/Cup draws. Well, now Chelsea, Liverpool, and Spurs are playing much better and they're going to have to balance those competitions...right as they seem to have been figured out by opposition teams.

Thought he was lucky to get off with a blatant kick out at Sterling when we were taking the piss with the ball in the corner. I am sure there will be an ex rag on the panel to add this to the growing list of reds they avoid inc retrospective bans.
They gave him a yellow for that so he couldn't get reprimanded:(

Why pay £90m for Pogba and then leave him on the bench for the full 90 mins, baffles me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.