Palace (A) Post Match Thread

We are rightly angry and pissed off that our players have been injured,however,to wish injury on others is classless,its also unacceptable in regards our Code of Conduct.

Stop it now,thank you.
Too right, proper classless.

Never liked that outlook from football fans, it’s proper hypocritical n’all because the same people would probably be going mad if a fan of another team said something like that

At least he had the decency/good sense or whatever to change his mind. Couldn’t believe it when he pronounced it a yellow first time, even though he had the benefit of TV angle.

This review system stinks. Do people have to get careers ended before anyone sees the light?

Tbf, as a rag, in the first instance his emotions would have been all over the place, seeing City almost lose. Concentration probably went as he was jumping up to celebrate the pen.

Looks like I misread it, sorry.

Who knows what "OK" means. I'd imagine he still sits the next week or so at least.

If he is OK I doubt we will see him now until Liverpool away regardless.

Pep will give him the Watford game off and will play a similar team against Burnley as he did against Leicester.

Who knows with the Bristol City game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.