Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
could be true about the jerusalem timing

but Pakistan's respnse hasn't been very impressive either
https://www.dawn.com/news/1380174/trumps-tweet-on-pakistan-sparks-war-of-words
I don’t tend to hold Pakistan’s leaders in high regard, I just stupidly expected more from the leader of the Free world.

Although they don’t seem to have said anything particularly explosive in your link and make a good point about some of the funding being reimbursements for use of land, roads and bases.

I don’t tend to hold Pakistan’s leaders in high regard, I just stupidly expected more from the leader of the Free world.

Although they don’t seem to have said anything particularly explosive in your link and make a good point about some of the funding being reimbursements for use of land, roads and bases.

I’m on the same page as your opinion about the leaders. It’s a shame tho, that country has so much potential but their greediness stops the development. I’m happy that the Chinese recently brought some common economic sense in some areas.

Is there any good news that he won’t take personal credit for or any bad news that he won’t blame someone else?

Is there any good news that he won’t take personal credit for or any bad news that he won’t blame someone else?

He’s beyond parody, he really is.

If you watched a film where the president acted like him then you’d call bullshit and say it could never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.