Talksport

If they decide to ever mess about with the points system I'd go 5 for a win 2 for a draw and 1 point per goal. But really all that needs doing is to sort out the timewasting.

Having a late night up (been working the past few days / nights and have a few days off) so thought I'd tune in online and wait for the boiled bollock..... who the fuck is this who is on now?? Some twat reviewing (not funnily all though he is trying to be) last year. Sounds recorded..... some twat with a soft cockney / southern accent.
Is it obligatory that all presenters have to have this shite accent?

Having a late night up (been working the past few days / nights and have a few days off) so thought I'd tune in online and wait for the boiled bollock..... who the fuck is this who is on now?? Some twat reviewing (not funnily all though he is trying to be) last year. Sounds recorded..... some twat with a soft cockney / southern accent.
Is it obligatory that all presenters have to have this shite accent?
They are never, ever funny. They can't be subtle as the average listener just won't get it, and the vast majority of their presenters won't either.

They are never, ever funny. They can't be subtle as the average listener just won't get it, and the vast majority of their presenters won't either.
For training purposes they give a few of the amateurs a go in the small hours - problem is;- they also give the amateurs a go during the day as well.
Ha ha ha ha ha a Joke City fan on saying Hughes must go and to be replaced by Mancini........
Maybe he was in the stands yesterday.

Heard Rushden say something before like " we havent spoke about united yet and as were contractually obliged to talk about them every 2 hours. We will discuss them next."
Do this mean United pay Talksport to talk about them?.

Heard Rushden say something before like " we havent spoke about united yet and as were contractually obliged to talk about them every 2 hours. We will discuss them next."
Do this mean United pay Talksport to talk about them?.
Sounded like he was taking the piss mate but its not called talkragshite for nothing

Typical example of talkragshite, there's 4 games tonight, I've just parked up and little big nose is having smoke blown up his arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.