Talksport

Who was that City fan Zac?

Saying he’s bored watching City. Either a rag on a wind up or a complete knob. Give your head a wobble sunshine

In all my years supporting City, I've never come across a fellow blue that resembles, in any way, that particular caller. Come to think of it Talkshite does seem to have cornered the market in peculiar and rare City fans, so rare in fact, that most blues have never met anyone like them.

In all my years supporting City, I've never come across a fellow blue that resembles, in any way, that particular caller. Come to think of it Talkshite does seem to have cornered the market in peculiar and rare City fans, so rare in fact, that most blues have never met anyone like them.
We heard him on the way back. Pissed up rag wum for sure.

Who was that City fan Zac?

Saying he’s bored watching City. Either a rag on a wind up or a complete knob. Give your head a wobble sunshine

Zac was definitely a City fan who really struggled to get his point across (at times last night the game was a procession). I reckon Zac's late teens/early 20's so really only knows City from HRH's days of ownership and is very spoilt in what he's seeing.
Unfortunately this is the type of supporter we've got to get used to :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.