Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it isn’t.

Pogba might do it but he didn’t invent it. Came from America years ago.

Mendy is a marketer’s dream. City are all over it and rightly so.
Not overly, you wouldn't say Batshuayi is and he's just as big a personality if not bigger on social media than Mendy.

They're more 'class clowns', which isn't a bad thing; great for the team and club's environment. Messi etc are the marketer's dream, not mavericks.

He’s wearing one of those training vests in that video, must be doing cardio work, running?

Would anyone have him back in once he’s fit in April? Delph has been top drawer this season and very rarely gets caught out of position. Mendy during the Liverpool game got caught so many times up the pitch leaving Otamendi one on one with Salah.

Will be good against the less adventurous teams for extra width over lapping Sane but would you stick him in if you have to play Barca, Madrid or PSG?

Delph can also play DM and without any proper cover for Dinho, I'm sure he'll still have many games.

Delph can also play DM and without any proper cover for Dinho, I'm sure he'll still have many games.

My theory is that Delph has not been injured as much because he has been playing left back. Midfield is more demanding and you need to cover more of the pitch.
We need another defensive mid and have delph and mendy covering LB in future imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.