FC United Thread

Cool story. Clubbing, drinking and shagging sounds like the post FC United match day to me though ;) Each to their own and all that but I can't imagine too many at Broadhurst Park enjoying a beer on the terrace will be right bothered about those paying for an overpriced, sanitised Premier League match day experience laughing at them from the comfort of their corporate branded stadium seat.

There's nothing funny about your new team, it's just sad. If you seriously think you can just drop your club loyalty and change it like a pair of dirty socks then I wouldn't be surprised if when you took your dog to a vet and the bill was more than a new puppy you'd just leave the old one to die. You aren't real fans, you aren't being edgy and cool, you're just turncoat traitors and the lowest of the low when it comes to "football supporters" and that includes the Neanderthal twats over in Eastern Europe.

If you lot were genuine about getting away from corporate Premier League football then go and support an existing none league team. If you absolutely have to be so vain as to start a new one (and as rags of course you do) maybe don't trade off the name of a team you supposedly hate and make a team that fans of other teams who also claim to be disillusioned with top flight football could also support too and join you in your bizarre cause?

Bunch of twats. Fuck FCUM forever. You just saw you might not be able to go on winning all the time after Ferguson retired and decided to get out while you could.

There's nothing funny about your new team, it's just sad. If you seriously think you can just drop your club loyalty and change it like a pair of dirty socks then I wouldn't be surprised if when you took your dog to a vet and the bill was more than a new puppy you'd just leave the old one to die. You aren't real fans, you aren't being edgy and cool, you're just turncoat traitors and the lowest of the low when it comes to "football supporters" and that includes the Neanderthal twats over in Eastern Europe.

If you lot were genuine about getting away from corporate Premier League football then go and support an existing none league team. If you absolutely have to be so vain as to start a new one (and as rags of course you do) maybe don't trade off the name of a team you supposedly hate and make a team that fans of other teams who also claim to be disillusioned with top flight football could also support too and join you in your bizarre cause?

Bunch of twats. Fuck FCUM forever. You just saw you might not be able to go on winning all the time after Ferguson retired and decided to get out while you could.

This absolutely sums it up. For ever & day people have decided to support their non league local team, whether it be Altrincham, Droylsden, Hyde or Northwich Vics but that wasn't good enough for them. They are like the typical commies who complain about Capitalism & after the revolution live in Palaces by stealing from the poor. There is a good chance their gates will go up soon though as I have a feeling a few more slapped arses will be getting disillusioned with this modern capitalist football & long for the gritty days of 1999.

Bet your arse hurts after every game.

Only people you neanderthals are shagging, is each other.
As if the blatant homophobia didn't make you look stupid enough you do realise there are loads of women at FCUM don't you?

Whoosh! Nothing I've not heard a thousand times in 12 years but it never ceases to amaze me how completely misinformed some people still are on the subject. I'll save you the essay but you're basically wrong a lot.
  • Not sure why you expect people to blindly financially support a club when it would go against their own morals.
  • Real fans own, volunteer, make a racket and fund their club's ground.
  • I'm saddened you don't think I'm cool.
  • You could argue that if we wanted to stand against capitalist premier league football then the best way of doing that is by owning our own club, can you imagine had we followed a non league club and chose Salford City to support, that one would have backfired!
  • Supposedly hate? Blatantly misinformed on that one.
  • You do realise there are a fair few who follow the club that didn't support United previously? From other clubs and also those who weren't even football fans prior to FCUM. Obviously not.
  • Yeah we are all about the glory hunting at FCUM that's why we stopped watching the most successful club in English football to go and play in division 10
This absolutely sums it up. For ever & day people have decided to support their non league local team, whether it be Altrincham, Droylsden, Hyde or Northwich Vics but that wasn't good enough for them. They are like the typical commies who complain about Capitalism & after the revolution live in Palaces by stealing from the poor. There is a good chance their gates will go up soon though as I have a feeling a few more slapped arses will be getting disillusioned with this modern capitalist football & long for the gritty days of 1999.
You're right the previous post summed up the blatantly misinformed bullshit that normally gets tossed about. If you're gonna post on a thread titled FC United at least learn a bit about the subject eh? Which of those teams you mention are supporter owned?

I'm confused why does it have to be supported owned? There are other ways to influence the running of a club.

As if the blatant homophobia didn't make you look stupid enough you do realise there are loads of women at FCUM don't you?

Whoosh! Nothing I've not heard a thousand times in 12 years but it never ceases to amaze me how completely misinformed some people still are on the subject. I'll save you the essay but you're basically wrong a lot.
  • Not sure why you expect people to blindly financially support a club when it would go against their own morals.
  • Real fans own, volunteer, make a racket and fund their club's ground.
  • I'm saddened you don't think I'm cool.
  • You could argue that if we wanted to stand against capitalist premier league football then the best way of doing that is by owning our own club, can you imagine had we followed a non league club and chose Salford City to support, that one would have backfired!
  • Supposedly hate? Blatantly misinformed on that one.
  • You do realise there are a fair few who follow the club that didn't support United previously? From other clubs and also those who weren't even football fans prior to FCUM. Obviously not.
  • Yeah we are all about the glory hunting at FCUM that's why we stopped watching the most successful club in English football to go and play in division 10

You're right the previous post summed up the blatantly misinformed bullshit that normally gets tossed about. If you're gonna post on a thread titled FC United at least learn a bit about the subject eh? Which of those teams you mention are supporter owned?

Fair enough for replying. Let's for the sake of argument say I agree with you on everything and a true fan owned club was the only solution, why is it just a mini United right down to the kit and not 'Freedom FC' or 'Manchester FC' or something neutral?

The fact your team is trading off the name of the very type of football club you claim is against your own moral values says exactly what type of hypocrite you are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.