Burnley (3rd rd FA Cup) Post Match thread

It depends. You very well could be an African. And your kids Asians. :)

By the way it sounds like you've had a pretty cool life so stop whining :p

What’s he whining about - just correcting you.

You might want to watch Dyche a bit more closely - he tore into the 4th official and the assistant ref for 90 minutes today (the poor old assistant on the Colin Bell side was terrified and was all over the shop) moan, moan and more moan from Dyche.
That's a fair comment. But that isn't the type of comment I'm referring to though.

Sane: Played crap and still came away with a goal and an assist. Crap like that I can put up with :-)

Definitely a game of two half’s. Poor mistake by Stones which you have to put down to rustiness - I thought he was decent other than that and perhaps Bravo should have done better with the shot (great finish though)

Second half we showed real character and the first two goals were just really inventive clever football. We kept the ball well and after the second goal there was only one team in it.

I hope that the team that came out for the second half is the one that turns up at Anfield. If we start off slow there we will be punished for it. Hopefully no Coutinho playing if the rumours are true

Definitely a game of two half’s. Poor mistake by Stones which you have to put down to rustiness - I thought he was decent other than that and perhaps Bravo should have done better with the shot (great finish though)

Second half we showed real character and the first two goals were just really inventive clever football. We kept the ball well and after the second goal there was only one team in it.

I hope that the team that came out for the second half is the one that turns up at Anfield. If we start off slow there we will be punished for it. Hopefully no Coutinho playing if the rumours are true

No rumours anymore a fee agreed and he is off and his " injury" will suddenly disappear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.