Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a dingy one bedroom flat is ok but apparently not from another country, yes we all have opinions, but if my opinion of a player was hes a farmer yet the best coach around is considering him I think I would have a bit of doubt that my opinion was a good one. He may not be a the level. We think we want thats worth an opinion,but anyone that thinks we would buy a clogger or rugby forward or a farm hand aren't paying attention to who our manager is.

Of course opinions from another country are no allowed or correct, why would they be? That way madness lies.

"but anyone that thinks we would buy a clogger or rugby forward or a farm hand aren't paying attention to who our manager is."

Exactly. Thank you. That's why he isn't coming. Because Pep recognises that he is a farm hand whose only interest is Daisy. The 4 legged version.

Moooo.

From a dingy one bedroom flat is ok but apparently not from another country, yes we all have opinions, but if my opinion of a player was hes a farmer yet the best coach around is considering him I think I would have a bit of doubt that my opinion was a good one. He may not be a the level. We think we want thats worth an opinion,but anyone that thinks we would buy a clogger or rugby forward or a farm hand aren't paying attention to who our manager is.
Think the problem here is that this is a rumour spread by one or two untrustworthy sources. There's no indication that Pep or Txiki want him or have even thought about him. If a controversial player is badly wanted by Pep (and it's incredibly clear that trusted journalists report that view), then I can understand defending that player on the basis of "the manager knows best", but there's absolutely no indication of that in this case. I think people are free to say whatever they please about a player without someone pulling the "trust the manager" card because you don't know for certain that's what the manager wants.

He’d be a more logical signing than Evans but £50m is about £25m too much even in today’s inflated market.

I think we should wait until the summer before strengthening the centre of our defence. Mangala has proven himself to be a solid back-up, and Danilo, Fernandinho and Walker could all operate there in a Pep system.

Of course opinions from another country are no allowed or correct, why would they be? That way madness lies.

"but anyone that thinks we would buy a clogger or rugby forward or a farm hand aren't paying attention to who our manager is."

Exactly. Thank you. That's why he isn't coming. Because Pep recognises that he is a farm hand whose only interest is Daisy. The 4 legged version.

Moooo.

Info

McGuires stat up to now

minutes played 1890
Passes completed 719
clearances 109
Aerial battles won 67
Tackles 37
Assists 4
Goals 2
interceptions 15

Not into stats so really don't know how this affects his ability to be in our squad but just to put it out there.

If it was a case of him or Evans then you go maguire all day, transfers fees are ridiculous, talking 50 million for a guy on loan at Wigan a few seasons ago. Stonesy, Walker and Mendy look real bargains with the prices post Neymar

McGuires stat up to now

minutes played 1890
Passes completed 719
clearances 109
Aerial battles won 67
Tackles 37
Assists 4
Goals 2
interceptions 15

Not into stats so really don't know how this affects his ability to be in our squad but just to put it out there.

You are not doing this correctly mate. Passes complete is great, but if that's out of 7000 then he's a farm hand. Ariel battles won is 67. Is that out of 67 in which case he is Nureyev or is it out of 167 in which case he is a cart horse.

Can you complete the stats and win a prize?

You are not doing this correctly mate. Passes complete is great, but if that's out of 7000 then he's a farm hand. Ariel battles won is 67. Is that out of 67 in which case he is Nureyev or is it out of 167 in which case he is a cart horse.

Can you complete the stats and win a prize?

that would be a lot of googling and the bacon butties are on so I'll have to pass.

Here we go

He's a cart horse but can play good footall, an ugly twat that can head a ball
He plays for leicester so must be shit, but Peps an alchemist who can turn shite to gold.

that should cover the 2 opinions on here.

Seriously If we want a young prem ready home grwon player with the potential to become a top player and are willing to pay the price sign him.

If we want another young talent unproven in the prem but are potentially the next best thing in europe and after settling in would be an asset then sign them (whoever they are).

Either way any signing could work out or fail but don't say trust the manager brcause thats a cop out.

Would be happy for the right price with Mcguire or Martinez or anyone else if in the end it improves the squad/team

Last edited:
McGuires stat up to now

minutes played 1890
Passes completed 719
clearances 109
Aerial battles won 67
Tackles 37
Assists 4
Goals 2
interceptions 15

Are these off your xbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.