United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you're on the wind up but Lingard and Rashford were brought through by Mourinho's predecessors, Lingard is about 27 isn't he? What happened to Tuanzebe he doesn't even make the cup squads anymore.

I think Lingard is actually 25 with the mental age of an highly impressionable 13 year old .

Warrington used to be in Lancashire, as did Manchester, until they started frigging about with the County boundaries to create "Greater Manchester" and "Merseyside". It was a nice quiet little town that was more interested in its rugby league team than football.

Trafford was in Cheshire and still is part of the palatine , never been Lancashire (stretford and urmston were but were not originally part of trafford)

Now now boys,we should not remark on a person's features, bad form, though he does have a massive one. Never mind, you too will have academy grads playing for you eventually. No doubt about that.
How do you boys think you'll do in Europe?

Here here. Just because someone looks like they're in a centifruge doesn't mean we should mention it.

hcblue95 said:
I know you're on the wind up but Lingard and Rashford were brought through by Mourinho's predecessors, Lingard is about 27 isn't he? What happened to Tuanzebe he doesn't even make the cup squads anymore.
I think Lingard is actually 25 with the mental age of an highly impressionable 13 year old .

No. no wind up meant. I think it would be great for City to develop some of your academy prospects and bring them through to first team. It's practically a Manchester tradition what with our history.
As well as our better known local lads, Rashford, Lingard etc, Mourinho gave Scott McTominay his full debut in the Palace game and was impressive. He had a Michael Carrick-esque presence in the centre of the park and put up Carrick-esque numbers. He completed 90 per cent of the 49 passes.

Demetri Mitchell did well at left back against Palace and was seriously impressive. Mourinho started young Harrop too.

Also Tuanazebe had big Allstar Alexis Sanchez in his pocket v the Arse.

Then we've got FosuMensah, Gomes and Pereira too. Who knows how these lads future will pan out but they know that at United they are with a club who are second to no other when it comes to their development. I'm sure you're aware of our unrivalled record. That's the United way. It will take a while but I think this is what City will aspire to eventually also.

hcblue95 said:

No. no wind up meant. I think it would be great for City to develop some of your academy prospects and bring them through to first team. It's practically a Manchester tradition what with our history.
As well as our better known local lads, Rashford, Lingard etc, Mourinho gave Scott McTominay his full debut in the Palace game and was impressive. He had a Michael Carrick-esque presence in the centre of the park and put up Carrick-esque numbers. He completed 90 per cent of the 49 passes.

Demetri Mitchell did well at left back against Palace and was seriously impressive. Mourinho started young Harrop too.

Then we've got FosuMensah, Gomes and Pereira too. Who knows how these lads future will pan out but they know that at United they are with a club who are second to no other when it comes to their development. I'm sure you're aware of our unrivalled record. That's the United way. It will take a while but I think this is what City will aspire to eventually also.
qKQg9ti.jpg

Yep that's right mardarse the utd way.

hcblue95 said:

Oh no, not the fabled " United way " .

" unrivalled record " equates to 'istory once again .

You lemmings and the Dippers are in a two way fight for the biggest record holders ever , but the real test is in the here and now.

Perhaps you could do us a favour and fuck off please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.