Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Europa League? Atletico Madrid, Napoli, Dortmund, Lazio, Villarreal and Zenit will likely all beat them over 2 legs.

I wouldn't completely rule out Ostersunds shocking them. They're a great story if you haven't read about them. 4th tier of Sweden in 2010. Already beaten Galatasaray this year and ran Bilbao very tough. Would be just like the Arsenal way to take them lightly then screw up.

I feel sorry for some of the fans, getting tonked by Forest.
It’s like the French Mr. Bean has taken over, selecting his team at random and hoping for the best!
This Arsenal demise started when they let Paddy V go, we couldn’t believe our luck, snapped him up, as we saw the worth, the vast knowledge and experience waiting to be tapped, the same with Arteta, who is now being touted as a replacement for Wenger.

Apart from the time he spent at Internazionale in between, of course.

DS9WS37X4AEoA56.jpg
Is Steve Bould still coaching their defence?

Arsenal lose = talksport and youtube make money. Doesn’t surprise me they’re up there in the money charts above everyone. But us.

Fair play to the blind guy btw!

The presenter (Robbie) is wrong. His assertion that "you can't hide behind the owner, Wenger chose the team" shows willful ignorance or worse lack of understanding. Wenger is such a known quantity that you can easily assume what he will have done in a given match. So to blame it at Wenger is just short sighted. Kroenke is the man and his man is Wenger. They are one and the same in many ways so should be equally held accountable. If Wenger was there to make a decision then that is on Kroenke.

Wenger was on 7+mil a year 3 or so seasons ago i think so i doubt he is paid in peanuts. They have a lovely arrangement between the two and both get nice and rich from it. If Wenger really did go to bed kissing the Arsenal badge he would have made some form of protest about Kroenke's business model a long time ago knowing it is a huge limiting factor in recruiting a solid squad.

Arsenal fans are pissed off but not as much as they should be. They were essentially asked to accept stepping down from the very top in order to build a solid future at the top further down the line. They all bought that but the austerity has continued with Kroenke not giving a shit. I think all content arsenal fans that are old enough to remember the lat 90's and early 00's are foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.