Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
But 144,000 subscribers won't click to see it.

Arsenal tanking every week makes a small group of YouTubers serious money.
Well, likely not serious money for him at that subscriber total, but definitely others with a million plus subscribers, to be sure.

His is more an effort of ambition and hope... perhaps some passion, to be fair, how ever misguided.

Another club who deserve everything they get,a few more years of missing champions league will see them struggle even more to attract top players,throw in paying higher wages as well and the prospect of fans becoming fed up and picking and choosing certain games attendance’s could start to dramatically drop (even with the tourist quota) ..

Been reading that he thinks in time and under Pep's guidance, he will have the tools for us.
I wouldn’t doubt it. He always seemed a very intelligent player and person. He seems to be doing a fine job in his current capacity and part of working your way to the top is being humble to know you have to “pay your dues” and learn from the current best.

Especially when the cup is sponsored by the same sponsors of their own ground and shirts.
Did I hear you say that it's pure coincidence that they appear to have had favourable draws (and refereeing decisions) since they have been sponsors, or is my imagination?
Last season Arsenal (sponsored by Emirates) were twice drawn against non-league teams in the FA Cup (sponsored by Emirates).
As for the decisions; the ball didn't cross the full line before we put it in the net early in the semi-final. And was there a penalty we might have had?

Last season Arsenal (sponsored by Emirates) were twice drawn against non-league teams in the FA Cup (sponsored by Emirates).
As for the decisions; the ball didn't cross the full line before we put it in the net early in the semi-final. And was there a penalty we might have had?
Better be quiet before you are told to go back to your panic room.

I’m still stocking up on tins and dried meat, myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.