United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trafford was in Cheshire and still is part of the palatine , never been Lancashire (stretford and urmston were but were not originally part of trafford)

Didn't know that but being a Woolleyback, as my scouse other half calls me, I'm not well up on Trafford geography

Usain Bolt hoping for a contract and Snipenose compared to Messi , then Bale , Griezman , Dybala on the way to the Swamp this could only happen in the MUEN , i prefer a more intellectual read so i will renew my subscription to Viz.

Fucking hell guys I'm disappointed.

I come to this thread to share in laughing at those ****s down the road and roundly abuse their fans whilst doing so.
I can't believe I've read the previous 300 or so pages where it's been an obvious troll baiting so many people into responses. It's time to move on and go back to the purpose of the thread.

@niceguy do not bother to respond to this.
He was given far too much oxygen and he played everyone brilliantly. Best thing you can do with these trolls is to ignore them.

Yep, get them up to 5th at the end of the season and job done.
"

I've downloaded that. If they finish 5th they're having it!!!

Fucking hell guys I'm disappointed.

I come to this thread to share in laughing at those ****s down the road and roundly abuse their fans whilst doing so.
I can't believe I've read the previous 300 or so pages where it's been an obvious troll baiting so many people into responses. It's time to move on and go back to the purpose of the thread.

@niceguy do not bother to respond to this.

Funny how you've rocked up, just as niceguy disappears. We thought he was a blue on the wind up ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.