Gabriel Jesus return from injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are not in the goalkeeper's eyeline they should be treated whilst the game continues, as they do in rugby!

If a team thought a game was continuing and they were down to ten running against eleven, only the serious ones would stay down. The scrimshanking malingerers would be up and racing about like greyhounds!

Watch it again. He did the splits, no one touched him.

I've watched it numerous times, Townsend's knee into the back of Jesus' knee as he tried to kick through him.

30aba5x.jpg

I know it’s supposition, but IF it was an ACL it would have been identified whilst in Barca last week and he’d have already have undergone the surgery for repair.

Chill.

I agree. I had an ACL and it's not an injury you discover over a week later, unless they have been waiting for the swelling to go down. And you don't come out and say its no biggie either cos it f'ing hurts like hell!

I agree. I had an ACL and it's not an injury you discover over a week later, unless they have been waiting for the swelling to go down. And you don't come out and say its no biggie either cos it f'ing hurts like hell!

Definitely. Did mine a couple of years ago. Couldn’t put any weight on it or move my knee in the slightest for 2 or 3 weeks. Any inadvertent movement was agonisingly painful

I didn’t know the full extent until I had an MRI scan but there’s no chance I would have been describing it as ‘nothing big’... I knew it was bad

Correct, I think quite a few on here have never played a game of football, it was never a foul on Jesus

So if you think it was a foul ( like the picture I posted clearly shows) then you mustn't have played football?

And Mayo, nobody is disputing football involves challenges, just pointing out that Moss missed an obvious free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.