Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd sacrifice several goats for a repeat of the Adebayor celebration when we play Arsenal.

Hell, I'd throw a couple of orphans in there, too.

You couldn't top that...honestly. What could be more amazing? Just thinking about that gives me so much joy.

I would say that it's close to 0% but the fucker did laugh at his own team getting destroyed (hilarious btw, wouldn't fault him if City were down 10-0 aggregate or whatever it was when he did it).

Is it too early yet to post the most liked angry Arsenal fans gif?

It's a clean fight between Micky Flanagan and the bald Blake in the yellow Arsenal shirt to see who get's to the front first

fanscity.gif

It's a clean fight between Micky Flanagan and the bald Blake in the yellow Arsenal shirt to see who get's to the front first

fanscity.gif
Always laugh at this know matter how many times you look at it,hahaha look at him in the pink top”let me at him but hold me back”..

fanscity.gif

Micky Flanagan, hahahahhaha

This surely will be the most ridiculous attack in PL history? Sanchez Aguero Jesus Sterling Sane Bernardo KDB Silva. Lol so unfair.

Its also the little fella trying to keep his head above water, getting smothered underneath the bloke in yellow and our mate Mickey. Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.