Talksport

Anybody who thinks that city games are boring must be tripping.
I look at it this way.
We are in 1st place and by some margin and to me every pass, shot and tackle could mean a goal or every misplaced shot, tackle and pass could spell danger. Right now every league game is a cup final for me, it's life or death for 3 points, we've got ourselves up there through hard work and dedication.
Last night even at 3 nil I was still on the edge of my seat. This is uncharted territory we find ourselves in, nobody as fans or the club has been in this situation before(ok maybe under Keegan in the championship we broke loose for a bit) but this is the premier league.
This is the trophy I want more than any other, winning the league is the pinnacle as a club and a team, we've done it every other way and I'd love it if we romped it with games to spare.
But one game at a time, 16 cup finals left for me, and the thrill and the buzz and the excitement is bursting out of me every game.

Well said, mate. Me too.

I started following City in January 1970,at the age of seven; it was ‘88 before I saw them live.

When I decided to go to university in 1999, I went to one near enough to Manchester that I could finally buy a season-ticket and watch my beloved
Blues on a regular basis, though I missed most of the the Keegan promotion season, as I was in Germany and France as part of my degree.

Now, Mrs Vienna and I have SCs in 328 and I can’t get enough of City. I love the buzz of hearing the team read out, watching the players' warm-up and especially the game. I always have, even during Pearce's last dreary season.

And I’m sure I always will.

Moments before 93:20 bald bloke in front of me in family stand (row 3) lost it and gave one of those loud, lamenting soliloquies about how the brass had told us typical City was gone for good but they were wrong - we had it on a plate and haf shot ourselves in the foot again... don't think he minded me rubbing it in his face at all as I landed on the back of his head.

Oh, and you can get tablets for that mate. I've seen the adverts.
Even ladies of the evening were writing us off??

Try telling the young people of today that, and they won't believe you!

c6de18f7e0584ff892e4a269fdcb809a--monty-python-rare-photos.jpg
De Bruyne - Fernandinho - Silva
Sterling - Aguero - Sane

George a Welsh dipper on now - don't want Sanchez " he had his chance and didn't want to come to Anfield" - wants / expect Ozil to rock up there - that money is going to their heads eh?

Having said that he was respectful of City and took the piss out of the rags so not a total loss to football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.