Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will boo Sterling of course and they will boo Ederson "for getting Mane sent off." They might just about applaud Silva, though.

Will they fuck. If they booed us all game after we wore black armbands for hillsborough, there’s absolutely no way they’ll ever cheer one of our players. Scouse twats.

Think we’ll win quite easily, same as Spurs they think they can beat us. Look at their team and then ours and judge how many of theirs would you swap, easy as that 4-1 to us.

Our team has been superior to theirs for almost a decade now, but it seems they always get a result against us regardless of the form both teams are in. I can see this being our annual defeat unfortunately.

Jesus wept indeed!

Just when you thought it could not get anymore cringe worthy, he brings out a milk bottle with sand in it!

Don't think i have laughed so much in a long time.

They deserve to lose for this alone.

Oh yes.

As my wife noted, there's a single bed in the background.

Last edited:
I'd probably take a draw but a win would be a huge bonus both mentally and result wise. Not been a great place to go over the years. We need to shake Anfield off our back.

I expect they will have a minute silence before the game for the goalie that’s just died Tommy Lawrence. As usual all blues will respect it .

Always a hard ground for us to go to, but I think we'll get a win. Similar to Chelsea away I think. 1-0. Sterling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.