Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to harp on but does anybody know what’s the deal with Firmino investigation??

Doubt anything will be done. Think it’s to do with accusation he called Holgate the N word, don’t think he did so can’t imagine he’ll be done for it.

Not to harp on but does anybody know what’s the deal with Firmino investigation??
It looks like nobody else heard the alleged use of the N word by Firmino so we can't prove it happened, therefore I doubt he'll be punished. My personal view is that if it had happened, at the volume Firmino was speaking someone else would've heard it.

I think this time I'm just gonna trust Pep. People have doubted us before every big game this season and we've outplayed the lot of them so this time I'm just going to assume that Pep has a plan, the players will show up and we'll tear them a new arsehole. Like we did to Tottenham, Arsenal, United... and Liverpool themselves in September. They won't have forgotten the humiliation of that defeat.

I think we'll win.

I think the keepers will decide this, both teams will have their chances, we have Ederson, they haven't.
Sterling will hopefully carry on his fine form and finally shut up the J(Ibe)s from the Anfield crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.