Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all.

I am concerned he is not willing to to pay an extra £10m (what is that in the modern game) to get him sealed and signed up when this signing could see us win the Champions League this season, he is that good.

As the City Watch Podcast alluded to, we ended up selling Kelechi for £25m, yet we look to be stalling at the £20m mark for Alexis Sanchez.
Do you tap Txixi's phone? How do you know what the base offer is? Extra 10 million on what price?

You are definitely "in the know" or do you get you information from the crystal ball/Vodoo witch docter/Runes/Derek Akorah/Sun

some video skills

Who is this Alexis Sanchez?

That YouTube video makes him out to be a decent player but we’ve been burned by skills compilations before.

Anyone seen enough of him to gives us a verdict? Would he fit Pep’s system? Can he hack it in the Premier League? What about a cold, rainy night in Stoke?

Here's the press release from the Sanchez camp... It makes for grim reading.

Jan 11 - 17.38 GMT - breaking in

Manchester United Plc is delighted to announce that Alexis Sanchez has listened to the little boy inside.

As a consequence, an announcement was made to the New York Stock Exchange and our official noodle partner has just ordered an extra run on beef and tomato flavour.

We are also delighted to confirm that Alexis has accepted our lucrative incentive to join Francis Rossi on Status Quo's 'Three Chords and you're out' official tour 2018, replacing the sadly departed top Red, Rick Parfitt.

Alexis said: "How could I turn down the chance to play for a club which so cynically attempted to support my fellow countrymen when they were trapped for so many days down that mine, with only a David Beckham nightlight for solace and inspiration?"

Pablo Zabaleta was unavailable for comment although a source close to the player said late last night:" I hope it's a case of down down, deeper and down. Bastards. "

* worked with Quo many moons ago, Parfitt (& Rossi) supported Palace and he had nothing to do with that horrible song, it was a management thing and they only did it for the money.

Who is this Alexis Sanchez?

That YouTube video makes him out to be a decent player but we’ve been burned by skills compilations before.

Anyone seen enough of him to gives us a verdict? Would he fit Pep’s system? Can he hack it in the Premier League? What about a cold, rainy night in Stoke?
Hes past it thats why hes going rags.

What's going on in this thread?
I just read the last 10 pages and my head is more messed up than the £2 DVD bin in Sainsbury's.

I'm more confident than ever that he's signing for us now that I've read the last dozen pages or so.

If certain posters (no names) are flapping, saying its not going to happen or stating our transfer policy is a shambles then the deal to bring Sanchez to City is nailed on.

People should know by now that a transfer to us is never truly nailed on until the late link to United. It happens every transfer window and I'm surprised that people still get worked up about it.

It wouldn't surprise me if Sky build up the link to promote their betting company. After all, there is nothing about it on the BBC website but yet there are at least three main articles about Sanchez to United on the Sky Sports website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.